AMV Systems is one of the leading providers of turnkey maintenance solutions in Ireland. We supply, install, service and maintain HVAC packages designed to suit individual clients requirements. An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Project Engineer to join our expanding team of technicians. You will work with world-class companies in the food processing, pharmaceutical and technology sectors.
If you have a demonstrable track record in all aspects of project management, excellent attention to detail, with over 5 years’ experience in Project Management then we would like to hear from you!
Key responsibilities of the role:
Plan, develop, lead and execute agreed projects on time and on budget. Specifically:
- Develop project specific objectives for input and agreement.
- Review project design and complete technical studies to determine specifications, customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Interrogate project plans to determine project schedule, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Manage and monitor project progress, resolving issues as they arise.
- Identify key personnel and coordinate their activities for each project phase.
- Review supplier bids to prepare accurate cost estimates. Award contracts in line with AMV Systems pricing policies and guidelines.
- Control project costs and administer contractor contracts.
- Design and conduct tests to approve product performance.
- Develop project status reports for management use.
- Enforce procedures, rules and regulations to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ related field and project management experience.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Field management experience is a plus.
- B Eng Mechanical/Building Services Engineering
Competitive salary offered. CPD provided, regular training and upskilling opportunities offered to the successful candidate.
Please email your C.V. to Naomi Byrne at email@example.com or post it to Naomi Byrne, AMV Systems, Kilcannon Business Park, Old Dublin Road, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford, Y21 P942 no later than 5pm Friday 24th May 2019.
AMV Systems is an equal opportunities employer.